Use case v1.31 and a request for the agenda of the next telecon (was Brian's Re: Use Case v1.30)

Thank you Brian for your review; it is now included in the Use Case Doc
v1.31:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm

In my opinion, the agenda of the next meeting should include a
discussion on the
XML Schema Use Case and in particular the technical solution for this
use case:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm#use_case_7

Cheers,

Fab.

--
"there is no finer investment for any community
 than putting milk into babies."