Use Case v1.30 (was GRDDL extraction *to* RDFa)

Ben Adida a écrit :
> PS: I used Alice instead of Jane because the use case seems different
> than the existing Jane use case... that said, I'm certainly open to
> integrating this into another use case.
Thank you Ben. This story is now included in the Use Case document.
I took the liberty of merging it with the Scheduling Use Case because
I would like to avoid the multiplication of scenarios (but I am open to
persuasion).
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm

Fabien

--