Use Case v1.30 (was GRDDL extraction *to* RDFa)

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:20:35 +0200
To: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Ben Adida a écrit :
> PS: I used Alice instead of Jane because the use case seems different
> than the existing Jane use case... that said, I'm certainly open to
> integrating this into another use case.
Thank you Ben. This story is now included in the Use Case document.
I took the liberty of merging it with the Scheduling Use Case because
I would like to avoid the multiplication of scenarios (but I am open to

"No man is an island, entire of itself;
 every man is a piece of the continent,
 a part of the main. (...) any man's death
 diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind."
                                   -- John Donne.
|__ _ |_  http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/