Use Cases Version 1.29 - Including contributions from Ben and Chimezie

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:39:02 +0200
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Hello,

A new version is online included Ben's use case [1] and Chimezie's
review [2]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm

This new use case is promising but I will need some help on the
technical part.
In particular I would need one or two sentences on the XML Schema mechanism
that will allow us to specify the profile and the transform in each
instance document
of a schema.

Cheers,

Fabien.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0063.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0069.html

--
"And so we find ourselves with this simple, two-pronged
 truism: firstly, we are a community of people speaking