Re: Must clients use all transformations specified?

Logically, since a client may only understand some of the transformation
languages, we can't require any "GRDDL-aware client" to run all the
transforms. It can't run a transform in a language it doesn't
understand, and  so different clients will get  possibly different  RDF
out of the same document even if we require them to "run all the transform"

However, I do think we should clarify that either the client should either:

1) If it can run a transforms, it runs the transform.

2) Or if can run a transform,  the client may or may not run the transform.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426