Re: New version of the use cases and call for contributions. [Done]

The best way is to send it to the whole list and make sure the subject
header says something that the editor will notice, or cc them directly
as well.

I tend do stand-off corrections, although there are different styles.
Due to "find" you can generally just give the editor the quote ala:

".and [his] own RSS feed in the From Clause"

"his" should be "her"

although feel free to give more info, like "Use Case #1: Scheduling" or
better yet, a URI for the section:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm#use_case_1

--
		-harry