W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > October 2006

Meeting Agenda for Nov 1st Meeting

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:35:38 +0000
Message-ID: <45477B5A.8050409@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Next meeting coming up - we need to reach more progress and clarity with
our test cases.

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda.html

GRDDL WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-11-01T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: DanC
               o supplementary IRC chat: [5]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Oct
            25th 2006 as a true record
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
    2. Cross-document Introduction
          + ACTION: DanC to flesh out ways to express author
            information in different markup languages.
          + ACTION: iand to review Murray's suggested intro
    3. GRDDL Spec: General issues
          + ACTION: DanC to create a "normative only" view of the GRDDL
            spec
          + ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementaiton appendix to the
            GRDDL spec
          + ACTION: DanC to prepare slides on grddl-rules.n3
    4. [7][#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may
       produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
          + ACTION: chimezie to develop test case to demonstrate both
            sides of the issue with #issue-output-formats
    5. [8][#issue-mt-ns]
          + ACTION:Iand to construct a content negotiation test case
          + ACTION:Murray, DanC, chimezie formulate source examples
            (with xincludes) for GRDDL transform
    6. [9][#issue-base-param]
          + ACTION:DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
            and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
            [10]suggestion to pass it as a parameter and discussion
            with Chime [11]over extension functions.
          + ACTION: chime to help danc with test cases on base param
            issue
          + ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness.
    7. Primer Document
          + ACTION: Harry and Brian to rewrite second part of primer to
            use Brian and Dan's instance data
          + ACTION: DanC to contribute hotel reviews for primer
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [6]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Oct/0085.html
      [7] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-output-formats
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param
     [10]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0123.html
     [11]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0128.html


-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 31 October 2006 17:04:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:46 GMT