Re: GRDDL Spec Review (issue status, esp #issue-output-formats)

On Sun, 2006-10-22 at 03:36 +0100, Harry Halpin wrote:
[...]
> 2) So, did we resolve the RDF output format issue - cause it sure sounds
> like we did in the spec in favor of RDF/XML.

I just did the status blurb, which, I hope, addresses that question:

"A number of issues remain to be decided by the working group; this
draft takes a position on some of them."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.133

So #issue-output-formats remains to be decided by the WG, though
the spec does take a position on it. You rightly point out
inconsistencies in the position taken...

> "a source document, that preserves its meaning in an RDF/XML representation"
>
> "the source document, that preserves its meaning in an RDF/XML
> representation."
>
> "an RDF/XML rendition" (this one occurs twice)
>
> In all these cases, just replace "RDF/XML" with "RDF".

Yes, I agree. done in 1.134.