Re: hope to hear from you today about the GRDDL spec

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 14:38 -0400, Ben Adida wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
> > I think you missed a subtlety.
> > Any GRDDL result of ?NSDOC is a result of ?D by the 1st bullet.
>
> So this means that you can declare a namespaceTransformation in the
> instance document? I guess that doesn't hurt, but it's fairly confusing.
> I'm not sure what the value of this generalized formalization is.

I think there's a reason, but I'm not sure I remember it.
I was in quite a fugue when I came up with this formulation,
and I'm not sure I can return to that state this week.
I hope I can explain it in due course.

Meanwhile, as you say, the current draft specification
doesn't hurt.