ps - re. tests

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:02:52 +0200
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Unless there's a good reason not to, please keep "try test cases"
action open for me. Not had chance to look at it much in the past
couple of weeks, but I've got a GRDDL implementation mostly working
(Jena/Java) and want to make some significant changes*, an ideal
situation for looking at the test framework.

(* I'm currently using Java's own XSLT, but intend to switch over to
TSaxon [1] which is Saxon with a tag soup preprocessor built in -
should be handy for existing microformats material)

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://mercury.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/tagsoup/tsaxon/

--