Apologies!

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:18:03 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

But it appears that I am going to, unless a minor miracle occurs, miss
this call. My flight has been delayed some indefinite amount of time and
I have no access to a phone from here in the airport (furthermore I seem
to have been struck ill as well..), but I gave DanC heads up so I
believe he'll be the chair for the telecon today.

Apologies, and I'll be back in action next telecon. Good luck everyone,
and do remember that we need to get ready to ship the GRDDL spec by Oct
23rd! I'll be  willing to proof the GRDDL spec and  help last minute
editing jobs later this week starting Friday.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426