explaining the simple/general XML case before the DTD-constrained HTML case in the GRDDL spec

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:55:17 -0500
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Since we now have a separate primer to introduce GRDDL,
it no longer seems necessary to start the GRDDL spec
by saying "let's start with the HTML case that you
may be familiar with and then go to the XML case".

It's more straightforward to specify the simple/general
XML case first, and then take on the DTD constraint
for XHTML profiles.

So I have changed the order of the sections...

Contents
     1. Introduction
     2. The GRDDL transformation attribute in XML
     3. GRDDL for XML Namespaces
     4. The GRDDL profile for XHTML
     5. GRDDL for HTML Profiles
     6. GRDDL Transformations
     7. Security Considerations
     8. References

 -- http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
  Revision 1.104  2006/10/13 15:46:05

Hmm... the section heading names could use some work.
And expect lots of text to change in the course of...

  ACTION: Murray (namespaces) to go over Section 4 of GRDDL Spec

And this doesn't yet mix in the schema information that's
in http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view

Hmm... the .../data-view thingy should be updated to point
to the primer. I'll try to get to that soon.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E