W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > October 2006

Re: Agenda for Oct 11th GRDDL WG Meeting 11:00ET

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:06:18 -0400
Message-ID: <452BE11A.7010805@adida.net>
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
CC: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>


Regrets from me. I may not be able to attend this time any longer.

-Ben

Harry Halpin wrote:
> A volunteer for scribing would be great!!
> 
> HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda.html
> 
> GRDDL WG Weekly
> 
>     1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-10-11T11:00-0400
>           + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
>             code:GRDDL
>           + chair: HarryH
>           + scribe: ??
>                o supplementary IRC chat: [5]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
>                  port 6665
>           + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Oct 4th
>             27 2006 as a true record
>           + roll call, comments on the agenda
>     2. Cross-Introduction
>           + ACTION: DanC to coordinate edits on the abstracts and
>             intros thru Friday noon chicago/boston time. See his
>             [7]discussion with Murray.
>           + ACTION: Murray to work on the cross-introduction, see his
>             [8]update.
>     3. Discussion of Primer Document
>           + Explanation and use of identity consolidation. See Chime's
>             [9]rewording.
>           + ACTION: Brian and Harry to produce additional running code
>             for the second part of the primer
>           + [10]Comment from David Booth about a "Plain Old XML"
>             example.
>           + Has the [11]comments from Sven Hartrumpf been addressed?
>     4. GRDDL Spec: [12][#issue-base-param]
>           + ACTION:DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
>             and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
>             [13]suggestion to pass it as a parameter and discussion
>             with Chime [14]over extension functions.
>           + ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness.
>           + Client vs. server-side [15]e-mail from Brian.
>     5. [16][#issue-output-formats] which output formats should GRDDL
>        support?
>     6. [17][#issue-mt-ns]
>           + ACTION:Harry to draft some elaboration on how media types
>             work with GRDDL ("adding a sentence" as in this
>             [18]message).
>           + ACTION: Murray to suggest what GRDDL spec issues are
>             covered by XML Processing, suggestion on how to fix it.
>           + ACTION: Harry to explain the problem of order processing,
>             see his [19]message.
> 
Received on Tuesday, 10 October 2006 18:06:29 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:46 GMT