Re: Atom to N3 XSLT for #issue-output-formats

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 07:10 -0800, Henry Story wrote:
> Everything in https://sommer.dev.java.net is under a BSD licence.
>
> Do you need more?

I don't know whether more is strictly necessary; but our policy
is that non-WG members fill out a form that, for example, grants
W3C copyright on derivative works.

If you would please fill out
 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/
that would make my life simpler.
In #swig discussion, you seem to be interested to contribute
the whole of https://sommer.dev.java.net/atom .

>  If so I am sure there will be no problem, but I'll
> just ask confirmation (certainly to be granted) - we have not just
> opened sourced all our software stack at Sun just to be tight on a
> few xslt transforms :-)

:-)

I hope you'll agree that this test license grant form is worth
doing in the current legal climate, a la Gosling's recent item...
http://blogs.sun.com/jag/entry/contribution_agreements_considered_%
22just_stupid%22