Re: agenda: GRDDL WG weekly telcon 29 Nov

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:55:34 +0100
To: "GRDDL Working Group" <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Apologies, I won't be able to make the meeting either.

Re. -

> >              * ACTION: Danja to suggest wording changes in light of
> >                recent comment on cross-document introduction

I've gone over the original text and the comments several times, but
haven't yet come up with any convincing replacement text. I'll try and
make an hour or two this afternoon to come up with something, but am
sure it will need further non-realtime review.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com