Re: Atom to N3 XSLT for #issue-output-formats

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 12:39 +0100, Danny Ayers wrote:
> I started building a test case first thing Monday morning;
> unfortunately, I tripped w3.org's abuse detector and got
> locked out.

Ouch!

> "Specifically, we received at least 500 requests for the same resource
> (URI) from your IP address within a ten-minute time interval."
>  -- http://www.w3.org/Help/abuse-info/re-reqs.html
>
> Chime, how do I tell 4suite to not fetch DTDs while it's parsing
> XML documents?

I haven't verified this explicitely, but judging from
(http://4suite.org/docs/CoreManual.xml#id206094572):

from Ft.Xml.Domlette import NoExtDtdReader
self.dom = NoExtDtdReader.parseString(xmlText, baseUri)

That would (perhaps) explain some of the DOS blocking I've had to deal
with.  I'll  make that change in the grddl-hg repository.

> I guess I'll commit what I've got in case it helps somebody
> else make progress:

I'll try to address the outstanding impl issues on my plate.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation