Re: weekly GRDDL WG teleconference time?

Given our rather tight schedule for getting out a working draft out of
the GRDDL document (by September)[1], we should at very latest have our
first telecon either by next week or the week following next week.

                                cheers,
 					harry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

--