how does a GRDDL transformation get the base URI?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:26:28 -0500
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

There are a few known issues noted in the GRDDL draft spec:

"Implementation experience to date suggests investigating the following

      * how the transformation algorithm gets the base URI; specify how
        that works as an XSLT param"

 -- http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/grddl/#implExp

I think I have made up 3 or 4 mechanisms to deal with base URIs.
I think embedded RDF has another approach.

I think it will be worth expanding GRDDL to include a standardized

I suggest we start an issues list and include this somewhere.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E