Mercurial and checking out test suite

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:08:22 +0000
To: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

    Argh - I'm not very familiar with Mercurial, but what's the exact
command and sequence of tasks needed to check the test harness out?

    I've got Chime's GRDDL.py working and would like to work on my
XInclude test case.

    But when I run:

    hg pull http://homer.w3.org:8000/grddl-hg

    I get:

"abort: no repo found!"

    ?

    Despite the fact that when I go to the URI, there clearly seems to
be a repo there. Any idea? Is my command wrong?

    If we can figure this out, I'll write a quick HOWTO for everyone on
installing the testsuite. Not kidding. It would help the WG if there
were fairly idiot-proof instructions on installing the test-suite and
the sample implementations.

       thanks!
             harry

--