Issue-base-param

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:51:03 -0000
To: <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

At the last telecon I took an action to prepare test cases for resolving
issue http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param.  At the time
I thought I'd do three cases.  Whilst doing it, I figured two are
sufficient and can be easily combined in a single test case.

I've attached an input document, xslt transform and output document for
consideration.  This test case would be in support of a resolution of
the issue that there is no specific base param, i.e a resolution of the
issue along the following lines:

Propose: Given that a base URI parameter is a parameter whose value is
the base URI of the transform source document, the WG RESOLVES not to
define a base URI parameter for transforms, noting that triples
referring to transformed document, or documents named relative to the
transformed document can be created as illustrated in test case
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#baseURI .

(anticipating that the test case in this message will be added to list)

#Brian