Re: agenda: GRDDL WG weekly 6 Dec 11aET

Regrets, this schedule is definitely not working out for me :(

Two thoughts on the agenda as I catch up with the various debates.

- great that we are allowing other output formats

- GRDDL on non-XML HTML. This seems like a big issue. If we really mean
to parse microformats, then we cannot assume well-formed XML, right?
This is particularly important given that HTML tag soup is still very
much in our future, according to the latest rumblings.

-Ben