Re: On GRDDL and XML Documents [#issue-base-param]

Naive question:

Could someone remind me why it's not OK just to rely on the base URL
like this:
<xsl:param name="this" select="//*/@xml:base[position()=1]" />

and then expand relative links e.g.:
  <when test="starts-with($curie_or_uri,'#')">
   <value-of select="concat($this,$curie_or_uri)" />
  </when>

Fab.

--
"A man can't ride on your back