Re: On GRDDL and XML Documents

    Notice that we can use the "type" attribute to declare preferred
processing with HTML, so there's no reason why we can't indicate
symmetrically preferred processing as in XML as we do in XHTML by using
a "data-view:type" attribute for POX processing as well to indicate
preferred processing. However, this would break if one had a list of
differing processors as the attribute values of
"data-view:transformation" (like one XSL transform and another XQuery
transform) since there would be no-one "type" for all the processors.
Unless one had a list of media types in "data-view:type".

    Otherwise, I'm all for going and getting namespace documents and
looking for transforms in RDF. But requiring people to support that
might be difficult.
Ditto with xml-stylesheet PIs..

--
		-harry