Re: GRDDL and transformations (take 2)

Yes, that would be a problem for ecmascript, though we could add a
sentence making it clear that whatever the transformation link maps to
must be capable of being used client-side, and that it's the
responsibility of whoever uses the transform to make sure it is.

I think DanC mentioned the SIMILE project implemented GRDDL using
Javascript - but I myself never have personally made a javascript GRDDL.
I assume DanC is talking about one or more of the works here [1] and he
can answer any further questions regards an ecmascript example.

Security concerns should be addressed more thoroughly at some point. Any
ideas?

[1] http://simile.mit.edu/RDFizers/

--
		-harry