Next Meeting time: Aug 23 2006 (11:00 ET/15:00Z)

Everyone,
    It appears that 11:00 am now works for Rachel, so we're having our
next meeting at *the same time* as we did this week: 11:00ET/15:00 Z.
So send me any items or requests for the agenda.

    I myself would like to do a quick review of the latest draft of  use
case document (which I imagine will be quite solid and well-worked out
by then), but proceed focus primarily on figuring out which use case (or
possibly cases) we want to choose for the tutorial/primer. Finally, then
we should go over the other two use cases mentioned in our charter, the
RDFa/Embedded RDF use cases and the XML Schema use-case.

I've also noticed that none of our use cases use plain old vanilla XML
-> RDF. Perhaps we should have one that does this.

		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426