Re: comments Wiki use case

Danny Ayers a écrit :
> Couple of first impressionist thoughts -
>
> 1. while extracted RDF could be really useful in declaratively
> changing the view of the Wiki, this in itself seems more oriented
> towards the presentation end rather than the data provision GRDDL
> enables *
>
> 2. what would potentially be of direct benefit for the Wiki user would
> be the ability to add RDF-based navigation (along the lines of the
> viewing side of the Semantic Mediawiki [1]) by following a few
> conventions (a la microformats) and using of-the-shelf RDF browsing
> tools like the Tabulator [2] or Longwell [3], without having to hack
> the core model of the Wiki system.

One of the thing I should mention may be is that in addition to use the
tags to generate navigation widgets we also allow user to embed SPARQL
query in the pages their result is rendered by an XSLT stylesheet
specified with the query and is included in the page where the query was
inserted. Therefore users can write little scripts to generate tailored
views using the RDF extracted by GRDDL, the query specified in SPARQL
and the rendering specified in XSLT.

Fab.

--
"Only cultured people like learning; ignoramuses prefer
 to teach"  -- Edouard Le Berquier.