Re: RDF Microformat Suite and Validation issues (wiki usage)

I just solved the islandTopic problem - but I thought we might be able
to use another page for more discursive purposes than writing a star,
and I was hoping that others outside the WG, particulary from SWIG and
the microformat community, would like to contribute.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426