Re: Liasoning with XML Processing Group?

On 8/15/06, Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org> wrote:

> Well, the first thing that comes to my mind is writing an XSLT transform
> from the original XHTML to an XML vocabulary that already has an
> 'established' GRDDL profile.  Using XSLT chains in this way encourages the reuse of
> profiles by allowing the transform author to only address the mapping
> between similar vocabularies (as a deterent to the proliferation of transforms / profiles for
> vocabularies with similar semantics but rather different syntax).

An example (that's been on my to-do list for a while) is hAtom -[1]->
Atom -[2]-> RDF/XML.

I think I saw someone has already done [1], I did a rough version of
[2] quite a while ago, finishing it off is high on my list...

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com