W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > August 2006

Agenda of upcoming Aug. 16 15:00Z GRDDL WG Telecon

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:32:32 +0100
Message-ID: <44E15C70.8080007@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org


    Here's the draft agenda of the meeting this upcoming Wedneday,
August 16th. If you have any agenda items to add, please do e-mail me
ahead of time. Also, for those of new to these telecons, please e-mail
me before the meeting and we'll try to do a quick run through of how
they work 10-15 minutes beforehand.

Our meeting is 08-16-2006, 15:00Z (11:00 ET)

Call +1.617.761.6200 with the code:GRDDL

    The agenda as stands is below - so get cracking on those use-cases
in particular. While I'd like to get into the technical issues GRDDL
soon, I'd be satisified with the meetings if we get 4-5 (we have to draw
a limit somewhere) very solid use cases out of Wednesday's meeting as a
follow up to the brainstorm from last time.

Agenda in HTML available here:

GRDDL WG Weekly Teleconference

1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-08-16T15:00Z
[3]local times
    + [4]Zakim teleconference bridge: [5]+1.617.761.6200
    + scribe: Chime
      supplementary IRC chat:
            [6]irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg ([7]log to appear)
    + PROPOSED: to approve [8]last week's minutes
    + roll call, comments on the agenda

2. Finding Best Time for Re-occuring Meetings
    Next meeting time? Can current time slot (15:00Z Wed.) be
re-occuring?\ Recall Ian's offer to scribe 23 Aug.

3. Use Cases, scenario gallery
    + ACTION: Fabien to sketch out scenario gallery done: [9]10 Aug msg
cites [10]initial draft
    + ACTION: Harry to Microformat suite. Also, read [11]Liam Quinn's
Microformat Definition Language paper for further background if you wish.
    + ACTION: Danny to flesh out hReview use case
    + ACTION: BenA to flesh out HTML output of GRDDL use cases
    + ACTION: Chime to flesh out XForms/RDF use case

4. Validation and testing discussion.
    See [12]XSLTUnit for one possible tool. How are we going to make
sure our XSLT stylesheets (and possibly other mechanims) work over all
(or at least a wide variety) of cases?

5. Concerns with [13]GRDDL submission
    + ACTION: IanD to propose restructuring of current GRDDL doc(s)
also: base URI issue, WS issues ...

6. Relationship to the [14]XML Processing Model Working Group
    What exactly sort of pipeine behavior should we allow? Currently
GRDDL is just a single HTML document that converts to RDF. Narrow scope
is good unless a use-case shows otherwise.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
[4] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
[5] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
[6] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
[7] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-grddl-wg-irc
[8] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-grddl-wg-minutes
[9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0016.html
[12] http://www.xsltunit.org/
[13] http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/grddl/
[14] http://www.w3.org/XML/Processing/

Harry Halpin, University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 15 August 2006 05:33:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:39:08 UTC