Re: information

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:25:55 -0500
To: Séverin Compaoré <totorino@live.ca>
Cc: public-grddl-comments@w3.org
On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 04:36 -0500, Séverin Compaoré wrote:
> HI
> i am very interested by GRDDL so i have a question:

The GRDDL working group has completed the GRDDL Recommendation and has
closed, but I'll try to answer your questions.

> - i want to know when we get rdf with GRDDL where it is save.

This is not defined by GRDDL.  It is up to the GRDDL processor.

> -When we don't use GRDDL SERVICE  how to get RDF

GRDDL provides a *standard* way of specifying how XML documents can be
transformed into RDF.  But the XML document provider may instead provide
non-standard means of transforming the XML documents to RDF.  Or the
document provider may provide RDF versions of the XML documents.

If you haven't seen the GRDDL Primer, it is a good starting point for
understanding GRDDL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl-primer/

--
David Booth, Ph.D.