RE: full GRDDL result (enhancement request)

Indeed.  Last year I had drafted a potential working group note to define the notion of "complete GRDDL results":
http://dbooth.org/2007/grddl/complete.html
and had pushed for this notion to be defined in the spec:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0201.html
but I think the working group was too far along to seriously consider it, so the suggestion at the time was that I should instead pursue it as an HP submission:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/att-0243/GRDDL-WG_--_20_Jun_2007.html#item07

The lack of a well-defined notion of "complete GRDDL results" *is* a missing piece in permitting XML documents to be viewed as custom serializations of RDF, as described here:
http://dbooth.org/2007/rdf-and-soa/rdf-and-soa-paper.htm#serialization

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Statements made herein represent the views of the author and do not necessarily represent the official views of HP unless explicitly so stated.