Re: GRDDL loopx test help needed

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:35:31 -0700
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: public-grddl-comments@w3.org
Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> There was a server-side bug that happened, maybe as aresult of the
> server migration, that I have fixed by adding a loopx.var file ...
>

> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx
>
> should never have served the xslt file that you show, but should have
> always returned
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx.xml
>
> which it now does.
>
> Please retest.

Thanks, that fixed it and raptor SVN r12655 passes all the tests
again, returning the loopx1 alternative for the loopx test.

* http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#loopx failed, but
subsumed test http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#loopx1 passed
All tests were passed (or had an alternate test pass)!

Updated EARL report attached.

Dave