Re: GRDDL test output file loopx-output is invalid

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:30:56 +0100
To: public-grddl-comments@w3.org
CC: dave@dajobe.org

 > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx-output
 >
 > but it is not legal RDF/XML right now, so the test should always fail.

I have fixed the file in place.

I have asked the WG to consider an erratum for the copy in the zip in TR
space.

I hope that Chime will update the zip in the WG's test directory.

If you're happy with this please say so now, otherwise I guess the WG
will respond in several weeks after the erratum is in place.

Jeremy