RE: Comments on GRDDL (using 3rd-party XML schemas with GRDDL) [OK?]

That Harry's combined text, and Jonathan Robie's suggestion both look
fine to me.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.