Re: Comments on GRDDL [OK?]

(cc'ing Liam the XML Activity Lead, so he knows we are actively trying
to make sure the comment has been addressed.)

Andrew,

    As Chair of the GRDDL WG, we are preparing the specifications and
test-cases for GRDDL to move to PR status, and have noted and discussed
your comment regarding error messages in our telecons.  Jeremy's
original response message is still our official response [1]. Please
read the official response

Since Jeremy's message, we have officially reached consensus on adding
that test-case [2] dealing with 1)  errors  in the transform and  2)
non-RDF results being produced, which we agreed should be distinguished
and dealt with (which is why the test-case has multiple transforms
associated with it).

My interpretation of the test case is (although only the test-case is
normative and should be inspected itself) is that with regards to errors
in the transform and inline with the options you sketched out, we
decided that  we "fail silently" by  not producing RDF results. As
regards non-RDF results being produced, this was decided to be not
allowed by our test-case, i.e. GRDDL should produce only RDF results.
Does this satisfy your comments?

We would like to explicitly know before going to PR.

          thanks,
                harry

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0092.html