Please review new base appendix of GRDDL spec

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:41:22 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>, public-grddl-comments@w3.org

Dear Dave

thank you again for your earlier comment concerning base URI parameters:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0051

Other implementers (participants in the WG, me especially) had a related
confusion about the correct processing of bases, and the WG has decided
to add a new appendix on this topic to the spec.

We would very much value your comments on this appendix, which can be
found, in the editor's draft, at:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#base_misc

thanks for your on-going help

Jeremy