Please review new base appendix of GRDDL spec

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:41:22 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>, public-grddl-comments@w3.org

Dear Dave

thank you again for your earlier comment concerning base URI parameters:

Other implementers (participants in the WG, me especially) had a related
confusion about the correct processing of bases, and the WG has decided
to add a new appendix on this topic to the spec.

We would very much value your comments on this appendix, which can be
found, in the editor's draft, at:

thanks for your on-going help

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England