RE: issue-dbooth-10: Does an XML namespace necessarily imply semantics?

Yes, I am satisfied with this change.  It looks great.

Thanks

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.