RE: issue-dbooth-4f: Sec 4, base IRI of an element

P.S. I notice that RFC3986 refers to the "base URI of a representation":
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.