Re: base-uri and XSLT 1.0 [OK?]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:41:02 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: public-grddl-comments@w3.org, dave@dajobe.org

Hi Dave

I am writing on behalf of the GRDDL WG to respond to your earlier message.

Thank you for your helpful comment.

We agreed that "it's a bug in the above sheets." (in your words).

More specifically:

concerning
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/soft/RDFa2RDFXML.xsl
   This sheet does not exhibit the bug.
   The parameter is optional, and when omitted the sheet functions as
intended as a GRDDL transform, see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007May/0069

concerning:
http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home2rss.xsl
we have asked Dan Connolly to look into the issue:
[PENDING] ACTION: DanC to remove base param from online GRDDL service
and home2rss.xsl [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/30-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action08]

we also have the following related possible bug in a stylesheet
[PENDING] ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF
transformation [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/30-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action09]

We do not believe that either the GRDDL Specification or the GRDDL Test
Cases needs any modification in response to your comment.

Please reply to confirm that this is a satisfactory response.

thanks

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited