Re: base-uri and XSLT 1.0 [OK?]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:41:02 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: public-grddl-comments@w3.org, dave@dajobe.org

Hi Dave

I am writing on behalf of the GRDDL WG to respond to your earlier message.

Thank you for your helpful comment.

We agreed that "it's a bug in the above sheets." (in your words).

More specifically:

   This sheet does not exhibit the bug.
   The parameter is optional, and when omitted the sheet functions as
intended as a GRDDL transform, see:

we have asked Dan Connolly to look into the issue:
[PENDING] ACTION: DanC to remove base param from online GRDDL service
and home2rss.xsl [recorded in

we also have the following related possible bug in a stylesheet
[PENDING] ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF
transformation [recorded in

We do not believe that either the GRDDL Specification or the GRDDL Test
Cases needs any modification in response to your comment.

Please reply to confirm that this is a satisfactory response.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England