Re: GRDDL profile for RDF-A [NOT A FORMAL COMMENT]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 12:57:56 +0100
To: Keith Alexander <keithalexander@keithalexander.co.uk>
CC: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-grddl-comments@w3.org, elias@torrez.us, jmcf@tid.es, michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at

Dear all,

the GRDDL WG asked me to inform you that we are not treating the thread
"GRDDL profile for RDF-A" from the public-grddl-comments@w3.org list as
a formal comment on any of the GRDDL documentation.

If this is an error, and you do indeed wish to comment on either

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-grddl-20070502/
GRDDL Candidate Recommendation

or

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-grddl-tests-20070502/
GRDDL Test Cases

both of which are currently under formal review, or any other GRDDL WG
documents, please resend your comment, (perhaps only with a pointer to
your earlier text) and we will be happy to formally consider it.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England