RE: Java API for GRDDL processing and namespace question aboutGRDDL

Dan,

Thank you very much for the detailed reply. Now, I see how the loops don't
become infinite.

However, in your loop case at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist3#loop, the
namespaceTransformations for both loop and loop-ns-b documents have the
stylesheet http://www.w3.org/2003/g/sq1t.xsl which doesn't contain anything.
How should be the rdf output for your loop case, if instead of
http://www.w3.org/2003/g/sq1t.xsl, we had a working namespaceTransformation
like http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2005/grddl-ts/sq1t.xsl. Will the
GRDDL result of loop-ns-b as a result of namespacetransformation from loop
(where loop acts as the namespace of loop-ns-b), and GRDDL result of loop as
result of namespacetransformation from loop-ns-b merge with the GRDDL result
of loop by its own dataview:transformation?

Thanks,

Gokhan