Re: Some Feature requests.

I admit I don't know too much about fingerprinting but I'd like to see
it prevented without taking away too much performance potential from the
developers.

Something that I was thinking of, wouldn't it be possible to tie any
functionality with the potential to fingerprint to an opaque canvas that
covers at least 66% of the page, with those 66% being actually visible?
And that canvas can be resized but not be resized to anything smaller
than that 66% for, let's say, 5 seconds. This would make it way too
obnoxious for sites that want to exploit WebGPU for fingerprinting
without doing anything useful with it.