Re: draft execution environment for WebGPU, including WebGPU env spec for SPIR-V

All, we updated the execution environment
<https://github.com/gpuweb/spirv-execution-env/blob/master/execution-env.md>
with more details on OOB behavior (in this pull request
<https://github.com/gpuweb/spirv-execution-env/pull/3>). Hopefully it
addresses your concerns.

Cheers,

Corentin