Re: Binary vs Text

> If you consider that web folks will want a textual view-source for
shaders, then SPIR-V may end up being significantly more annoying.

Is there a way web authors could be polled to determine whether this is a
concern that this group needs to address? This has been raised previously,
but this ability is already heavily restricted by the output of many modern
web toolchains. As others have stated before, source maps can still be used
to include shader source code if the author prefers to do so.

Josh