Re: Realtime raytracing

(3rd retry sending this email is the charm, had a typo in the group's
address)

Unfortunately, WebCL is long dead, and there are no longer any
implementations. However, a polyfill or implementation of raytracing atop
compute shaders would be good as it would make this functionality much
wider reaching.