Glossary archived, list about to be closed

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:46:15 +0200
To: public-glossary@w3.org
Hi,

The W3C Glossary system [1] has been used over the past 7 years to
collect and publish various definitions spread across W3C specifications
and other documents.

But this tool has lacked proper maintenance for quite a few years, and
never went through the additional features originally planned, such as
allowing to maintain a common set of translations for terms used across
W3C specifications.

As a result, I have stopped the underlying software behind that tool,
while keeping on-line the archived copy of the latest known state of the
glossaries.

I'm also planning on closing that mailing list in the weeks to come,
unless I hear anybody interested in keeping it for related discussions.

Regards,

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/