Considering BoF at Budapest (and status update)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:26:11 +0900
To: public-glossary@w3.org

Hi all,

Those of you who were at the first meeting in Boston may remember that
we had thought of another face-to-face meeting during the WWW
conference in Budapest (in two weeks) in the form of a BoF session.

I would like to know who on this list would be interested by such a
meeting.
Could you send me a private e-mail if you are? That will help assessing
potential participation. Thanks.

Small status update on the project while I'm here...

* Pierre has been working on additional XSLT to handle data in XMLSpec.
* We've tackled a few general issues, and Dominique and Pierre are
still working on the Data Model.
* I'm currently working on (navigable) UI mockups

Regards, olivier.
--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C - QA : http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org