Follow-up to the Technical Plenary meeting

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 26 Mar 2003 12:51:08 +0100
To: public-glossary@w3.org
Greetings,

As a follow-up to the Technical Plenary meeting we had about the W3C
Glossary project, Wendy Chisholm took the time to write and publish the
minutes of this meeting:
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/07-glossary.html

Please send any corrections you would have on these.

Besides, the technical aspects of the project have started to be
developed: Pierre Candela, our intern in France, has written a first
analysis of the project requirements, with an informative development
schedule:
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/glossary-project/analysis

Your comments and suggestions on this are also welcome!

(hopefully, the work on the data model will start soon:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Mar/0063.html )

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org