How to add translations (or terms)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:11:27 +0100
To: public-glossary@w3.org

[Bcc al grupo traductores Sidar, para información]

Hi,

I thought it used to be possible to add a translation for a term. We're
in the middle of translating SVG, and we thought it would be good to
add our spanish to the glossary (Sidar has a translators group that
coordinates a number of translations into spanish).

But I can't find out how to do it any more :(

Cheers

Chaals