Re: First DCAT erratum

That is correct, Richard, thanks.

You and others in the WG will be interested to know that Shuji Kamitsuna
found the typo because he has translated the spec into Japanese, see
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/internet/rdf/REC-vocab-dcat-20140116.html

I'm in the process of adding the Japanese text to the schema. That'll be
  Arabic, Greek and Kanji alongside boring old Latin characters in a
single file (and I have an offer of it being translated into Bulgarian
so we can add Cyrillic soon too!).

Phil.

--

Phil Archer