Re: Vocabs go to REC

Thank you Fadi, Dave and to each person who gave feedback. It is something the Web data standards community can be very proud of -- thank you!!

Special thanks to Sandro and Phil, our W3C staff contacts who helped usher the GLD WG every step along of the way.  Open, peer reviewed recommendations are what make the Web both work and really cool :-)

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
CEO, 3 Round Stones, Inc
co-chair W3C Government Linked Data WG